Sunday 10 July 2011

CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS BLOG, "GRAFFITO - ART OR CRIME?"

Hello Dear Readers:

A very good friend, who has studied Italian, was kind enough to point out to me that "graffito" is in fact the singular form, while "graffiti" is the plural form.  The example she used was bambino (singular) vs. bambini (plural). 

I do rely on some quick research for these blog entries, and occasionally I may either make an error, or use a source with an error in it.  I simply do not have the time to double check all secondary sources and trace information back to primary sources (as it is, the average blog entry takes about five to eight hours, although you would never know it!).  Please, PLEASE let me know if I post any further errors, and I'll post a correction.

Many thanks to MCS (don't want to post your name just in case you want to remain anonymous).  You rock!

Auntiapathy

No comments:

Post a Comment